OT - Does the work of four people

Four times as fast as a single person laying bricks on his own.

No comparison with laying concrete or tarmac.

"Tiger-Stone workers are able to lay out 400 square metres of new road every day"

Firstly there must be a substrate to lay the bricks on. Secondly, once the substrate is there then a tar cruncher or redi mix concrete machine should be able to match this.

Having just staggered outside in the cold and paced across our suburban street it is a good 8 paces wide. Say this equates to 7.5 metres. This machine can lay around 50 metres of surburban street a day once all the preparation has been done.

Amazing ground breaking invention?

Also, wouldn't it be cheaper just to employ four people?

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David WE Roberts

Digging coal out of the ground with your bare hands is cheaper than using a pick and shovel, but I'd go for using machinery that minimises destroying the people doing the job any time.

JGH

Reply to
jgharston

Daily Mail trawling Utube for 4-5 year old videos?

Reply to
Andy Burns

But not quicker. Time=Money.

Reply to
harry

Brick pavoirs. Sooo last year. They all look like FA squared in a few years anyway.

Reply to
fred