OT Do Aldi do credit cards?

I want to make a large purchase early tomorrow morning and they are a bit far to go on speck.

Cheers

Reply to
EricP

Cash or debit cards only, I'm afraid.

Marcus

Reply to
Marcus Fox

Considering that it is early morning, you could look for speck mit ei.

Kreditkarten werden nicht angenommen so I am afraid you are gefickt.

Reply to
Andy Hall

So I just learnt. It was their PC on offer tomorrow I wanted.

Cheers

Reply to
EricP

Yep, and the paddle got woodworm as well. I meant to ask here about preserving it! ;(

Reply to
EricP

I am not surprised that you want that. It really is an amazing specification for the money

Reply to
Rupert

"Kreditkarten werden nicht angenommen", (Credit cards are not supposed)

-- Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Yes, it is a decent item at an unbelivable price, and that is £75 dearer than the european price last month.

Reply to
EricP

Our local ones take credit cards as well.

sponix

Reply to
sPoNiX

Are you sure?? My two local ones (Leeds) say i is their (head office) policy not to take credit cards because of the charges!

Cheers John

Reply to
John

they will accept CC providing it's worth their while ie over a £100 spent in store