OT: Disingenuous, to say the least.

well I have 8 virtual screens, but only one is typically used for browsing, and I tend to use one browser window with up to 10 tabs, all managed by the bookmarks toolbar!

Yet another way of getting what I want, which is not necessarily what others want..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

It takes a couple of seconds here, about the same as the BBC news home.

Reply to
dennis

Try it on a slow, crap connection. And, most especially, the very first time the page is ever loaded.

Reply to
polygonum

I would use the mobile site if the connection was that bad.

I did clear the cache before I timed it.

Reply to
dennis

I'ts been that way for quite some time with film they had 100 exposure backs.

depends what yuo're doing doesn't it.

Reply to
whisky-dave

Many years ago, half of a support call:

"OK, press control-C."

"... It's the one with CTRL written on it, in the bottom corner of the keyboard".

Nothing changes.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

It arrived on my machine in the last few weeks as a critical update which I had to manually deselect and hide.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

replying to Graham., Rambo1152 wrote: Reply to one of my own recent posts as a test This was sent at 23:28

Reply to
Rambo1152