OT: Disguised presents?

the same in my Chambers which I was given in 1963.

Reply to
charles

Although she was unable to guess that I'd got her a new bag and belt she seemed pleased. Hoover works like new now.

mark

Reply to
mark

One of these days he will ask for the drill back. I borrowed it a while back.

Reply to
ARW

No point buying a gift you can't borrow back.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

I think I will buy him an angle drill for his birthday.

Reply to
ARW

;-)

Cheers, T i m