OT: Demo at Grand Designs Show

Is anyone going along to the Grand Designs show at the Docklands Excel centre?

I shall be demonstrating pargeting there on Friday 9th May and Saturday 10th May, so come and say hello

Anna

Reply to
Anna Kettle

Nothing new to say ... I havejust been tweaking my Kettle sig and wondered what it looks like

Anna

Reply to
Anna Kettle

On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 05:25:35 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@home.co.uk (Anna Kettle) wrote: As we were...

Reply to
Anna Kettle

Hoping to be there on the Friday. Do you have a stand number?

Reply to
Andrew

B130 which is in the oak timber frame with all the other hippies ... Hm did I say that?!

Anna

Reply to
Anna Kettle