OT Deforming a picture

Thankyou I will remember your offer when next time the situation arises. As it happens on this occasion Gimp was good enough as i was only using the picture as inspiration for my own design, but sometimes I want to take good quality photos of parget for use when I give talks

Anna

Reply to
Anna Kettle

Ah. I'll send mt wife round with a tripod ... she loves that sort of thing.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

That results from viewpoint.

Reply to