OT - Dave's Van

Hi Dave,

I, like many probably, am curoius to see a picture of your new van in all it's glory, so can you post a piccy or two!!

Reply to
Stephen Dawson

OK!

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

alt.binaries.pictures.original would be a good place to chuck it on.

I'll post mine too of mine so you can see the superb racking

;-)

Reply to
Robbo

uk.d-i-y (where everyone will see it) with a URL linking to online pictures would be even better. Plenty of ISPs don't provide binary newsgroups anyway.

David

Reply to
Lobster

(a) The Medway Handyman has a website and could use a page on that (not linked from the homepage if preferred)

(b) We now have a wiki which handles all sorts of exciting multi-media entertainment possibilities i.e. you can put piccies on it.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

the easiest and (IMO) best for uploading pictures, no sign ups, nag screens or 'in your face' flickering ads, just go there, browse for pic, upload...C&P link, finito.

Reply to
Phil L