OT - Cowboys & the floods

I'll drink to that!

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

I don't know one.

Reply to
Mary Fisher

And someone beating the council to the knackered furniture that had been left out the front. Hardly looting, but to a Barnsley Chronicle reader...

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

The Chronicle loves it. A 12 page special of the floods with peeople putting on miserable faces as they pose for photos outside their houses. Mind you some sub editor managed to slip in the headline "Newlyweds Wet Patch" with no one noticing.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

I don't live in the area (and don't get 'news'papers anyway) but I'd like to think I'd have noticed it!

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher