OT: Cost of central heating oil

I need once again to top up the tank. Before I start the usual ring round, I was wondering how much others are currently paying for oil, just so I have a benchmark.

Thanks

Reply to
J Ashton

In article , J Ashton writes

Price has recently dropped, 23.1p/l 2000ltrs, mid-suffolk last week

Reply to
.

See the "OT: Cost of LPG bulk gas?" thread. Just paid 24.5p/l (+ VAT @

5%) for 2000l, delivery was 7th ordered about the 3rd, Emo Oil nee Shell Direct. North Pennines.
Reply to
Dave Liquorice

24.5p plus VAT here in Wiltshire for 1,000 l.
Reply to
Andrew Sinclair