OT Computer Chair

Desk height is just as critical as chair adjustment.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

Yes, but much more difficult to do, unfortunately.

Reply to
PeterC

Yet again, IKEA has the answer

an adjustable trestle
have seen the ideal office system when visiting Sweden. The desks were modular, and each section could be individually wound up and down with a removable handle.

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon

Some emergency services control room desks have the luxury electrically operated version.

Reply to
Andy Burns

I would just say don't use a 'typist' chair. They're very bad for the back.

Something similar to a good car seat with high back and lumbar support is best and with armrests at the right height to support the elbows is my choice. You might well have to adjust the heights of keyboard/mouse and screen too for minimal repetitive strain results.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)