OT Christmas tree...

How does this work? anyone got one???
http://www.gizmos-uk.com/Magic%20Christmas%20Tree.html
On 7 Jan 2004 03:21:26 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Abdullah Eyles) wrote:

It's impregnated with some sort of chemical. As the tree soaks up water green crystals form on the branches that look like leaves.
sPoNiX
S P O N I X wrote:

The water isn't pure water though. Its a salt solution I believe.
My wife got a magic tree as a Christmas present along with a Magic Sheep as well.
Just searched and found: <http://groups.google.com/groups?q=%22magic+tree%22+crystal+grow&hl=en&lr=la ng_en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&safe=off&selm=Pine.SOL.3.91.970224232928.9158A-10000 0%40spacelink&rnum=1>
Or for those who don't want to decipher that link... (sorry David!)
http://tinyurl.com/288cz

properly quoted url.
--
Chris French, Leeds