OT Christmas tree...

How does this work? anyone got one???

Abdullah Eyles

water green crystals form on the branches that look like leaves.

sPoNiX

Reply to
S P O N I X

The water isn't pure water though. Its a salt solution I believe.

My wife got a magic tree as a Christmas present along with a Magic Sheep as well.

Just searched and found:

David Hearn

Or for those who don't want to decipher that link... (sorry David!)

Abdullah Eyles

In message , Abdullah Eyles writes

I think you mean for those with broken newsreaders who can't extract properly quoted url.

Reply to
chris French