OT: case for Galaxy Note4

I was tempted to make a case for my Note4 but there are gazillions of them advertised and a DIY case would struggle to compete with something molded. I need it to be slim, provide some bounce/scratch protection, and to double as a stand - any recommendations?

Reply to
<no_spam

Try mobilefun.co.uk

They have partial parametric searching - so you can slim down to the ones that fit your phone.

After that, sort by customer rating and scroll...

Me: I have an Armadillo for the Note 3 - it meets 2 of your criter (rugged and stand). I had to trim the USB opening slightly to let some breeds of frankenconnector mate. It's not too bulky - still fits my shirt pocket.

Reply to
Tim Watts