OT Car Dash Cam

"Muddymike" wrote in

I didn't know that! There are others.

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

Yes I got one on eBay for about £30. It's a "Blackview" (sic) - not to be confused with the much better-known "Blackvue" range! Image quality is surprisingly good but I think the lens is slightly out of focus, which isn't easily adjustable. It outputs HD 1080i. Night-time image is pretty poor though.

It's probably worth paying rather more for a genuine brand.

I still haven't wired up a power lead to where I'd need to mount it in the car so hardly ever use it.

Reply to
Reentrant