OT. Bus shelter hoax.

Genius. Thanks for the link.

Reply to
Bert Coules

I was expecting someone to have stuck a notice up saying "all buses running on time today"

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Crazy thought, for a hoax to work it has to be at least believable.

Reply to
Bill

ARW

Sod-all funny about that crap. The OP one was very funny. Your is beliveable! In this day and age you find that funny. Man, you are a real sado.

Reply to
jake

The potential for it to go horribly wrong, like causing a car to crash or making someone run into traffic means I score it as a very poor practical joke irrespective of anyone's sensibilities.

Reply to
Tim Watts

It also has potential to go wrong in another way - if someone with a concealed carry permit and a gun at the bus stop spots the source of the "laser" and decides to return fire!

Reply to
John Rumm

or without a permit

NT

Reply to
meow2222

He never said it was funny. It's revealing of USAian mindset and society.

I though the peculiar thing about it was the size of the laser dot. Looked to be about 3" across. So, likely faked up.

Reply to
harryagain

Well, that's just Darwin :)

Reply to