OT: British Touring car racing tv coverage

Way OT.

British Touring car racing tv coverage format is...

Talk to someone we never heard of

Show cars doing warmup lap while fade them to background to show meaningless table of positions

advert break, voice over "more racing when we return"

Talk to someone else we never heard of

Show old footage of some other race we never heard of

Show cars doing warmup lap while fade them to background to show meaningless table of positions

Show another table

And another...

And another

Start interview with group of people who once saw a race themeselves

Thank g for that off button.

Personally when they are actually racing I find the BTC racing more interesting to watch that the never-overtake-but-once-great-sport of F1. But the relentless build up takes away the enjoyment imho.

Reply to
dave