OT: Breakfast and Sunday lunch anyone

Any *Serious* building industry tradesman knows that breakfast is absolutely essential......

why not choose your own.

Not affiliated to this lot or anything but I like the idea.

Reply to
RW

We still have Old Jake, our three legged piggie. He actually saved my life once. I slipped and fell in the yard. Broke my leg and dislocated my left shoulder. Old Jake ran to the house and grunted loudly until my eldest son came to see what all the fuss was about. Old Jake grabbed the sons sleeve and pulled him to where I was lying injured. The doctors said that if I hadn't got medical treatment as soon as I had, I would have died. So I have Old Jake to thank for my life.

You're all wondering why he has only got three legs, aren't you? A pig like Old Jake, you can't eat all at once.

My coats already at the front door. I'll get it on my way out. :-)

Reply to
BigWallop

Just don't mention Babe... :-)

Reply to
Rod

The old ones are the best! I always loved that one.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I think there's something not quite right about bonding with an animal that you later intend to eat. :-(

Reply to
Bruce

Wouldn't mind cuddling up with Hilda for the night. She's one cute piggie.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Owain, you are a beast. :-)

Reply to
BigWallop

Like this one

ARWadsworth

Bizarre - why does it say pig?

"A large dairy animal approached Zaphod Beeblebrox's table, a large fat meaty quadruped of the bovine type with large watery eyes, small horns and what might almost have been an ingratiating smile on its lips."

Reply to
Rod

Not much conversation though. I've heard she's a bit of a boar.

... getting my coat ...

Reply to
Bruce

I think I see where you are coming from You would replace

Choose Pig - Name Pig - Visit Pig - Eat Pig

with

Choose Pig - Name Pig - Visit Pig - Rodger Pig ??

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur2

Actually I was thinking that I could snaffle some of her breakfast - all that fresh fruit is better than I usually get.

Owain

Reply to
Owain