OT Bra sizes and extra costs

or

if Busts 4 Justice wins will I be able to make Screwfix sell me 15mm copper tube for the same price as 22mm tube?

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Probably if you push them, but only after they increase the price of

15mm to the same as 22mm, which I expect will the be net result with M&S if they "win" this!

Toby...

Reply to
Toby

No, but 22mm nipples will come down :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Either way, it would be an equal tease...

Reply to
Ron Lowe

Depends what you are going to do with it!

Reply to
Bob Martin