OT Body armour - stab proof vest

It would be interesting to work out what your revenue would have to be to compensate this and make it worth registration. That would be difficult, because it's hard to work out what the lost business would be at a higher price point.

I suspect what can be made by one person working on their own in this work would not go all that much higher anyway, although I guess that if it could, one could always have two limited companies and put some revenue through each.

Reply to
Andy Hall

HMRC have powers to "look through" arrangements of that type and simply treat both businesses as one for the point of view of VAT...

Reply to
John Rumm

Have you been sniffing something?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Nah..

Reply to
Andy Hall

Maybe you need to...

Reply to
PCPaul

Evostik? That's the stuff. A good old belt of Xylene never hurt anyone.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Wrong County Thankfully it's a bit too far south for the average Medway delinquent. Lots of bikers on a Sunday morning fish and chip raid though

-
Reply to
Mark

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "dennis@home" saying something like:

Right, Dennis.. I forgot, you're Special Forces. Fuck, the only Special Force you use is when you're on the bog.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Vortex3

That tinyurl link woke me up - even through the 'fug' of some rather hefty painkillers strong enough to put a horse to sleep. LOL

Tanner-'op

Reply to
Tanner-'op

I am not special forces and never have been, why are you running them down by suggesting that I am? I hope you don't annoy one of them.

Reply to
dennis