OT: Bloody wallpapering

I wanted to redecorate the hut again, after 40 years the barbie had made a devil of a mess of the wallpaper. I asked the neighbour how many rolls he bought, he said 10. I bought 10 and redecorated, bit of a bastard cutting to fit around saucepan handles and dishes in the sink. I had 5 rolls left over and told the neighbour he was wrong again, as always, in spades, stupid. When I got home from the hospital he said he also had 5 rolls left over.

Reply to
Wodney

Class

Reply to
ARWadsworth

You need a good woman to measure up for you.

Reply to
harryagain