OT: Bekhams hair..

Is it just me or does he look like Herman Munster now?

Reply to
dennis

I don't know which particular look you mean, but an image google for david beckham hair produces a chronology of well dodgy male tonsures.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Superfluous use of the word "now".

Reply to
Lino expert

I am sure you can't be the only person who looks like Herman Munster now.... ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

So it has taken him 34 years to grow a beard. When will his voice break?

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth