OT: Banned from B&Q ;-(

There I was, browsing the outdoor section in B&Q when some bloke in an orange overall came over and asked me if I wanted 'decking' .. ?

Luckily I got the first punch in!

Ho hum .. ;-)

T i m

Reply to
T i m

Send that one to Viz ! 8-)

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Hehehe! I likes that.

Si

Reply to
Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot

In message , T i m writes

What, you gave him a good flooring, tongue AND groove ?

Reply to
raden

I wish I'd thought of that!

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Just as long as he nailed him good an proper, sc***ing would have been out of place !

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

You could have taken him to the decorating section and given him a good pasting.

I see a long thread starting.

Reply to
PJ

Gave him a bosch on the nose in the power tool section?

Reply to
John Rumm

Oscar Wilde once said that at a party. One of his fellow guests said "Don't worry, Oscar...... you will"

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Told like a PPPro...... at the returns desk......

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

I know that.

But you knew that :-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

"Oh what have I done ..."

;-)

Reply to
T i m

Or Fermly drilled some manners into him.

NT

Reply to
N. Thornton

Was the old crow barred as well then?

NT

Reply to
N. Thornton

Probably caused by too many consume-a-units of alcohol.

NT

Reply to
N. Thornton

Leaving him plastered?

Wivens

Reply to
E D Wivens

Nah, I think the true events have yet to be told, this is nothing but a whitewash !

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

Started a Trend for dodgy power tool jokes.... better Makita run for it now...

Reply to
John Rumm

Or even stoned.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

"Mary Fisher" wrote | > Leaving him plastered? | Or even stoned.

Some strong black coffee and he'll be reconstituted stoned.

Owain

Reply to
Owain