OT: Australian Paint spec

Good afternoon all, I need to buy a copy of an Australian paint spec. AS2700. I wondered if anyone knew where to buy it or get a hold of it, in the UK. Thanks WM

Reply to
wattie

British Standards Institution (BSI) ?

It won't be cheap though.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Wattie. AS2700 is not a paint spec, but the colour range. Have a look at

Baz

Try

2700 appears to be a series of colour standards, not a paint standard.

Reply to
Andy Wade

BSI Library at Gunnersbury, West London almost certainly hold a copy. I think you are meant to be a member to use the library but you might be able to persuade them to let you in if you're not.

Reply to
Tony Bryer

|Good afternoon all, |I need to buy a copy of an Australian paint spec. AS2700. |I wondered if anyone knew where to buy it or get a hold of it, in the UK. |Thanks

Specifications are normally worldwide nowadays. Check if a BS spec is the same as the Oz one, there is often a list of equivalents at the back.

Reply to
Dave Fawthrop