OT: Anyone in the Rotherham area? In need of a huge favour...

... in particular the Rawmarsh area.

Needing to urgently get in touch with someone in the area, and the phone/mobile/email that I have for them don't seem to work.

Was wondering if someone lives locally and would agree to drop a note through the letterbox perhaps?

many thanks in advance.

J.

Reply to
JoeJoe

I'm some distance from Romish, but I could do it next time I'm passing that way.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

I could do it tomorrow evening on my way home from work. I have to get from Bramley to Barnsley and it will make a nice change of journey home (due to road works on the M1 J32 to J35). I can queue at Parkgate instead of on the M1:-)

I cannot give a set time other than after 5pm. It depends how long it takes me to get to Bramley from Hillsborough.

Reply to
ARW

Royal Mail offer such a service!

Reply to