OT: Anyone got any good Christmas pressie ideas?

To be given to you or by you to whom?

Reply to
Andy Hall

Styx

Depends, who for?

Kids:

?prid=211456Women:
?prid=211555Dogs:

Grunff

A bit early to be thinking about Christmas presents isn't it? That is what Christmas Eve is for.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
nightjar

Smartass that I am, I've done all my Xmas shopping on line this year - not set foot in a shop at all - which suits me!

Got a digital photo frame for SWMBO amongst other things.

Shinyshack have some good stuff, got all my stocking fillers there. (and a brilliant headlight torch for me).

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

The Meday Handyman is the Managing Director of The Torchy the Battery Boy Appreciation Society. Society motto. "If you bad mouth Torchy the Battery Boy you'll get biffed"

Arthur.

Reply to
Arthur 51

For kids The Pound Shop. For grown-ups (so called), a sofa as a stocking filler, and something bigger as a main present.

Reply to
Stuart Noble

today.

Reply to
Ian White

Get your "Samurai" swords while you still can. The (pointless, stupid) ban starts in April.

Reply to
Huge

In message , Huge writes

I take you haven't been threatened by someone wielding one. OTOH, I'm not in favour of banning baseball bats or 4ft metal bars.

Reply to
Si

But what would you *do* with a Samurai sword, Huge?

Reply to
Andy Hall

Well both really... ;-) but mainly the second - for SWMBO etc.

Reply to
John Rumm

something for everyone.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

My wife spends a fortune on Toast stuff..gets all teh for sale items, wears them twice, and the sells them on Ebay a year later when no longer available. Often at a profit.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

A friend of mine kept her guessing for ages last year - told her he had got her something from Ann Summers. She was not sure what to expect at all. I think she was quite relieved to find all he had got her was an Ann Summers box to put a couple of pairs of jeans in!

Reply to
John Rumm

What a stupid question. Why does one need to justify ones possessions to some bureaucrat?

Reply to
Huge

nightjar A bit early to be thinking about Christmas presents isn't it? That is what

Bunch of flowers from the all-night garage...

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Crackerjack Nut Crackers, ideal for the tool freak. I've found that the inevitable bags of Xmas nuts actually get eaten since we've had these, in stead of laughing at the application of pliers and eventually being hurled in the bin the following September.

Reply to
mikengac

I always use a Mole Wrench for cracking nuts (and crabs' legs!). You can apply a very large force over a small distance - in order to break the shell without crushing the innards.

Reply to
Roger Mills