OT - anyone got an AOL 8.0 cd ?

I had to reinstall my system after a computer virus trashed my hard disc and then found you can't download AOL 8 anymore as only the latest AOL 9 is available online. I never got sent an AOL 8.0 cd - I upgraded to it from 7.0 by download. AOL say they can't send me a cd and version 9 has screwed my email filing cabinet so I need to go back to 8. There must be millions of those 8.0 cds being used as coasters around the UK so does anyone have one they can post me please?

TIA

Reply to
Dave Baker

Hi,

Try FTPing into with an FTP client, there should be a copy in there somewhere.

cheers, Pete.

Reply to
Pete C

In message , Dave Baker writes

All my coasters are 7 or earlier.

I'll have a better look over the weekend, there must be one which came as a freebie in a magazine

The information contained in this post may not be published in, or used by

raden

I don't know anything about AOL - is this what you're after?

ftp://ftp.aol.com/uk/aolclient/aol8/

Reply to
Rob Morley