OT Anyone else done their Christmas shopping?

Finished a week ago and all Xmas cards sent today. Now I can relax.

Reply to
Peter Crosland

Not even thought about starting.

Reply to
Andy Burns

Good man. Stand firm!

Reply to
stuart noble

It broke whilst doing a job for him. A job we were told by my Mum not to do and she said I was not to replace his angle grinder.

Reply to
ARW

I start my xmas shopping in about 6 weeks. It will be finished in a couple of days.

Reply to
dennis

In message , Tim Streater writes

Just send me money

Reply to
bert

Don't you just love a smartarse :-)

Reply to
bert

Well my Mum has just bought me some new boots for work from Screwfix for Christmas.

"Mum I know what I want for Christmas it's from Screwfix" "Give me the order code and see if they are in stock in Barnsley" "Out of stock in Barnsley, Doncaster have some" "Well pick them up when you are at work and I'll put the money for them in your Christmas card" "OK"

The Christmas magic never dies:-)

Reply to
ARW