OT: Any blender/liquidiser recommendations?

As per subject. Current one is leaking after many years service, wondering what to get as a replacement.

Not looking for pretty, nor expensive. Most useful would be recommendations on what not to get :-)

Reply to
Clive George

We have a Philips HR2094. Don't use it that much - mostly use a stick blender. But it works just fine. The base of the goblet is easily removed which makes the washing up effective.

At the time (a year or so ago) others seemed to recommend it but I have no recent experience of other models.

Reply to
Rod

If I could afford it, I'd get one of these:

more if I could justify it, but they are pricey)

Gordon

Reply to
Gordon Henderson

Reply to
Colin Wilson

Lidl have some and their quality is usually pretty good. I noticed them this morning but can't remember if the price was £29.* or £39.*

Cic.

Reply to
Cicero