OT Amazing Hula Hoop routine

She need to change her costume as obviously it keeps riding up. also nothing special there I thought,I've seen kids do as well.

Reply to
Broadback

I thought it was pretty good. If the kids you've seen can put together a complete performance like that, get it on video.

Reply to
Clive George

would have been easier to drink straight out of the bottle.

Reply to
whisky-dave

And how uncouth that would have been

I thought it a brilliant performance

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

It would have been easier to just let the hoop fall to the floor. But it wasn't about what's easiest, it was about entertainment. I thought she acted it out well.

Reply to
Mike Barnes

I disagree.

Reply to
ARW

+1
Reply to
Bob Eager

Bob Eager wrote in news:cuefl7FmnroU10 @mid.individual.net:

+2 Her personality came across very well. I would have enjoyed being in the audience.
Reply to
DerbyBorn

That's Pounders sig.

Reply to