OT Alzeimers

Not sure I agree but it really does depend on what those effects are. My mother really got onto the seriously slippery slope with a liver abscess, and during treatment for that had a minor heart attack (so we were told). I really think that she could have had a better final two years if those events had not occurred. I am not saying that in her case it was due to apple juice, but I believe the occurrence of other problems which may seem less serious, but from either of which she could well have died, also made her life very much worse.

Reply to
polygonum

/(Not sure, but ..) I think you got the wrong Rod. I kill-filed Rod Speed some time ago (yeah Rod, even my tolerance wore out), but not Polygonum. /q

I quoted John James aka rod's peed....

Jim K

Reply to
JimK

Oh - I misinterpreted the quote marks then - sorry. Just so long as we all know that there are two Rods :-)

John

Reply to
Another John

Don't feel bad. JimK quoted John James but misattributed it to Polygonum. He needs to get a better news client!

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Well as a long standing coffee drinker with Parkinsons ...

Parkinsons has a very low heriditary rate. No one really knows the cause. One of the more interesting hypothesis is that there is a prion about.

Dave Liquorice

/Don't feel bad. JimK quoted John James but misattributed it to Polygonum. He needs to get a better news client!/q

Not from where I'm sitting!

Jim K

Reply to
JimK

Your quote marks are non-standard, your indentation is non-existent and your attribution frequently wrong. In what way does your present system of replying to messages satisfy you?

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

And how's it gonna look when the quotes are a few levels deep?

Reply to
Tim Streater

Why do you bottom post your replies, Jim? This isn't the norm these days for emails etc - it's a UseNet convention, and rightly so.

So comply with one standard - but ignore the others?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)