OT Alternative method of flourescent tube disposal

Before looking, please note that the site hosting this video is not suitable for children.

I would expect the small shards of glass to cause a lot of pain until they are removed.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

In message , ARWadsworth writes

Indeed!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Bill

or

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Shouldn't that be on YouTube? :-)

Reply to
Rod

Very good!

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Good lhord, there *is* someone dumber than Duhg.

Reply to
Huge

Is he the one on the kicking concrete fence panels?

Reply to
mogga

Who, Duhg? No, Duhg, aka Gollum, is uk.transport's pet retard. A Google for "Doug Bollen" might be educational, if not edifying. There's a FAQ somewhere, but I can't find it off-hand.

Reply to
Huge

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "ARWadsworth" saying something like:

Not a lot to do, in Buttfuck, Idaho.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Like this one

the Boy Scouts teaching women how to check for lumps in their breasts ..FS

Reply to
NOSPAMnet