OT: Aldi Reloaded

Regular readers of my columns will know that we visited Aldi 12 days ago and spent £71. I could not tell the difference in the nosebag when compared to Tesco etc. The only difference was a massive cost reduction. There is still plenty left. Due to a busy next few days we today went back to Aldi and spent £79. We bought loads of cleaning materials, washing tablets etc. We have two freezers, both are full. I got myself a jar of Aldi coffee, this with reservations. But as all instant coffee is crap I thought I would try it. I will report back on this issue as and when.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

The excitement on this group really never ends :-)

Reply to
Clive George

Link to the RSS feed for the updates, please!

Nick

Reply to
Nick Odell

You keep your cleaning materials and washing tablets in the freezer?

Reply to
ARWadsworth

I have just conducted an inspection of both freezers. Neither of them contain cleaning materials or washing tablets.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Wow. And I thought "The Matrix Reloaded" was a let down...

Reply to
Mark Bluemel