OT: Alcohol is an antidepressant or a depressant?

It's the solution to all lifes problems:-)

Reply to
ARW

No, that's money.

Reply to
Tough Guy no. 1265

No wonder Ouzo is in short supply.

Reply to
ARW

Because the answers were not sensible.

It may be grammatically incorrect to a pedant, but to most people it's a two choice question: "Alcohol is an antidepressant or (alcohol is) a depressant?"

Well that one makes sense, most people agree we have countless petty laws, like the 5p carrier bag charge and carbon credits.

Reply to
Tough Guy no. 1265

Because the answers were not sensible.

It may be grammatically incorrect to a pedant, but to most people it's a two choice question: "Alcohol is an antidepressant or (alcohol is) a depressant?"

Well that one makes sense, most people agree we have countless petty laws, like the 5p carrier bag charge and carbon credits.

Reply to
Tough Guy no. 1265

That sounds more like a drain cleaner.

Reply to
Tough Guy no. 1265

Phil L scribbled

His big problem is his inability to find friends who don't peck his pecker.

Reply to
Jonno

I can't help having a nice pecker.

Reply to