OT: A straightforward question for outers

You might worry more about Gibralta if we leave.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

It keeps me awake nights 'something awful'

I suppose we could do a deal. I feel it would be important to keep the 'monos' together.

We could ship the houses of Lords and Commons immediately.

Politics should not become a barrier to family unity!!

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp

If today's switch about in the polls are right, then it might be a moot point anyway.

Reply to
John Rumm

That is indeed a big danger.

Reply to
harry

I have said for some time that the remain aggreement we got was watered down so that a new one can pop up when we say we will leave. I'ts what I'd have done to save my face. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Yes they missed a trick the murderer should have been from an eastern european immigrant. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

I thought this was going to be about belly-buttons.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

In article , Tim Streater writes

I will confess to a "harry" here - I haven't read it all.

Reply to
bert