OT: A body dyrer (like a hair dryer but dries entire body after shower)

They have 'family driers' ar Legoland close to the water-based rides.

kt.

Reply to
X Kyle M Thompson

I was in Cribb's Causeway (bristol) M&S at the weekend, over the tannoy came a hi-de-hi-esque bing bong folled by a welsh voice "Good morning shoppers..." I had tears in my eyes, and I am sure peole were giving me funny looks.

Reply to
X Kyle M Thompson