OT A bit of amusement on the box

Just saw Parkinson do one of his Life Insurance ads:-

"If you are over 55... etc etc. Underneath his beaming face was a trailer for some programme called "Going Underground".

Does it apply to him I wonder - I think we should be told :-)

Reply to
dave

They'd flog those rubbish policies to the under 5s if they could get away with it. Anyone that reads the small print and understands it (not hard) wouldn't touch this rip-off scam with a 50 foot pole.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

I like the arrogant way he says 'is clear' about the company being the best, then says you cannot get bla bla for less dismissively. Its so stage managed it makes me squirm. He has sold out its official. Brian

Reply to
Brian_Gaff

You don't get owt for nowt as they say in Yorkshir. Brian

Reply to
Brian_Gaff