OT - 400 quid a week in electricity

quick maths

@12p per unit that is 10000 units

At say 16 hours per day that is around a 100A load.

Maybe they plugged in a few lights next door...

Reply to
The Other Mike

Good grief, reminds me of National Lampoon's Xmas film.

"I like, like, like how they all bright up"

Reply to
Mentalguy2k8
300 quid a week surely? 1200 over four weeks. OR is my calculator faulty?
Reply to
Andrew May

Says 'he installed three separate supplies'

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

What a huge waste of 'leccy. If he must put up the chav fest every year at lease use LED lights.

Philip

Reply to
philipuk

5-30 pm to 10 pm. 4 1/2" Hours a day.

Baz

Reply to
Baz

At the end of watching that, it splashed up "Watch again" (or words to that effect). NOOOOOOOOO. Never!!!! Heaven forfend.

Reply to
polygonum

Its the canherbis farm next door obviously.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Come to think of it, this would be a brilliant way to hide the pot farm in the loft. Thermal imaging cameras in the helicopter would never pick it out.

Wonder if that is why "certain" houses like to have this much lighting???

Reply to
Tim Watts

You'd have to go some to grow a year's supply during the couple of weeks either side of Xmas....

Reply to
Mentalguy2k8

In message , Mentalguy2k8 writes

Stop being sensible ffs

Reply to
geoff

Heard a good one over the weekend from friends - the sister of their daughter-in-law lives in Edinburgh and has had to move out her flat in a respectable part of the town because water came through the ceiling

- from the irrigation system of a pot farm

Reply to
robgraham

It's not Roseneath Terrace is it??????

Owain

Reply to
Owain

No, my head is :)

Reply to
The Other Mike

Why not just give them the solution for the Xmas tree lights. I cannot upload the picture you sent me ATM.

Reply to
ARW

En el artículo , Dave Plowman (News) escribió:

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson