Orangutan vs Adam's apprentices

Orangutang DIY video

1:23 on

Perhaps Adam would be better off with a new species of little helper?

Reply to
Tim Watts

That's not Adam demonstrating the use of the saw? :-)

Reply to
Nightjar

I have worked with worse.

However one of them is now in trouble.

He blasted his horn and shouted a vulgar comment to an attractive young blonde woman as he drove past her in one of our sign written vans. She noted the company name on the van and phoned the MD to complain about him. She has had dealings with the company before:-)

Her first words when the phone was answered were "Hi Dad".

Reply to
ARW

Reply to
Adrian

That has to be the definition of schadenfreude :)

Reply to
Tim Watts

Sods law if she later decides she actually fancies him and they get hitched, he could end up on the board and being Adams boss.

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

I haven't watched the video yet, but I imagine they would throw faeces when he does the "insulation test on the apprentice" exercise.

Reply to
Adam Funk

Brilliant. It reminds me of the stunt where they get the mothers/sisters/daughters of people who do that to come & tell them off in front of their colleagues.

Reply to
Adam Funk