Opening doors & Beaney

Privacy.

Reply to
Paul Matthews

That depends on where you stay. I make this one of many hotel selection criteria.

3G cards are interesting for in-country use with a bundled data deal. They are not interesting for international roaming because of the extortionate roaming charges.

On the bundled deals with dongles for notebooks, expect the prices to go up or the deals to become less attractive or more throttling to be applied. These are the one of the largest and the fastest growing bandwidth users and most mobile operators are starting to hurt because of it.

Reply to
Andy Hall

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "The Medway Handyman" saying something like:

Modesty. You don't want someone barging in when you're in the altogether and fainting at the sight of your massive tool. That you've bought from Aldi.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Andy Hall saying something like:

Hardly surprising, as the operators are promoting TV on t'internet left and right. My only BB access is via a 3G data card at home, being connected to a rural exchange with no hope of phoneline BB and some 4 miles from a 3G mast. Surprisingly, it works quite well, until the people around or nearer the mast all start downloading their bloody videos.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

It is hardly something most people want to do every week and it isn't a difficult job anyway. Personally, I just take most of them off.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
nightjar

Was Wollies out of those little rubber thingies?

tim

Reply to
tims next home

tims next home wrote in

That's how we ended up with the children in the first place...

Reply to
PeterMcC