Opening curtains automatically

>Absolutely brilliant, just a thought, how long does it take to reset the system?

Reply to
Moonraker

Brilliant! But I can't help thinking there's a quicker way!

Reply to
Chris Hogg

Amazing. With very few edit points. How did the chess pieces move though?

Dave.

Reply to
Dave Starling

Two ways: Swish Autoglide or: "darling, could you open the curtains on your way out"

Reply to
pete

I'm worried about that candle - who can I call to tell them to blow it out?

Reply to
John

Look closer and you can just about see the threads pulling them.

Reply to
1501