OP Update on the oil on the cat's head

I just let nature take its time and he is now nearly white again

Photos provided by my next door but one neighbour as that is where the cat spends the day when I am at work.

Reply to
ARW

Aaaah.

Perhaps you could offer them a couple of lengths of minitrunking to tidy up their cables.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

There's a family photo on the windowsill. 3rd from the left looks like Fester from the Addams Family. Scary!

Reply to
GB

The lucky part of course is that its very hard for a cat to lick its head. Brian

Reply to
Brian-Gaff

En el artículo , ARW escribió:

Aww, he's cute. Glad it cleaned up ok.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Impressive gnashers. Is he any good at stripping T&E cable?

Reply to
Adrian Caspersz

En el artículo , Adrian Caspersz escribió:

This one might be:

the cat at my place in Spain. Although she might look like she's about to rip my throat out, she's actually talking to me. I feel daft talking back to her.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Cats love being talked to.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

I used to read to mine :-)

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

It's claws could. Why do think I did not try to bath him?

Reply to
ARW

This one was a disagreement over flea treatment.

Bob Eager

"The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience that you aren't in."

Reply to
Andy Burns

Hmmm. I see all the permissions are OK. Never mind:

Bob Eager

Looks more like a strafing run by a low-flying sewing-machine.

Reply to
Tim Streater

En el artículo , Bob Eager escribió:

You should have consulted YouTube first.

Mike Tomlinson

Actually, I did. That cat is one of the 40% it doesn't work on.

It works on the other one (who is never any trouble with the flea stuff anyway).

Reply to
Bob Eager

But can that Spanish Cat understand English

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

We don't have a Cat ,Plan on getting one when our neighbours cats which prefer to sit around us in the garden pass on which won't be too much longer.They don't do the active stuff any more like climb on the roof and howl down the chimney.

Photos like that remind me that they can be tricky sods and enjoying their company without actual ownership might still be the safer way to go.

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

En el artículo , damduck- snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk escribió:

You forget that the cat owns you, not the other way around.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

En el artículo , damduck- snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk escribió:

She understood Spanish, English, German and a few words of French. At that point she exhausted my linguistic repertoire so I resorted to "Meow". She seemed to prefer that over the others.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson