Op's Not Posting Replies

Oh, I didn't remember Mr Pooter. Mr Pepys I do!

Reply to
Mary Fisher

The message from Mike Halmarack contains these words:

That's OK for those that have 'em. Some of us are too clever to have hair.

Reply to
Guy King

I never pictured you as a baldy. I do now. I always see dumpster divers as having pony tails, so they can be extracted easily if they run out of oxygen.

Reply to
Mike Halmarack

=================== It helps if you read the thread.

Cic.

Reply to
Cicero

I'd better add that I see dumpster diving as a heroic and virtuous activity, just in case you're thinking of coming around and duffing me up.;-)

Reply to
Mike Halmarack

The message from Mike Halmarack contains these words:

I'm fat, too.

Reply to
Guy King

The message from Mike Halmarack contains these words:

One of the few things I miss about living in Hounslow is the quality and availability of skips. There, light industrial units and retail units were mixed in with the housing and skips were frequent and accessible. Telford is "planned" so all the fun stuff is away on seperate estates so the "strolling past" serendipity isn't there, and there are security guards as well.

Reply to
Guy King

It helps even more if you know the poster :-)

Reply to
Mary Fisher

I never picture anyone as a baldy. Baldyness is a Good Thing. An excess of testosterone. I always tell Spouse his virility is poking through.

And the Big Man (Consultant) has just told me thatI have an excess of oestrogen - very unusual at my age but very nice :-)

By the way, the ripping-out is postponed until I've seen the even Bigger Man (Consultant's boss). Might not happen even then unless I want it. You'll have to bide your time.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

each generation invents new words and new shorter versions of existing words. All the half seconds saved around the english speaking world adds up to time saved, and thus an easier life overall. If u cn typ at twc th speed, u cn get twc the wrk dn in th same time. And no-ones stopping you sayiing people or computer.

What I dont like are the longisms.

Once peeps and puter become universally accepted, the older forms will recede from mainstream use.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Just my luck, flowing locks not being the asset I thought they were. So that's why my brain sack isn't exactly straining at the seams! And worse, The Corpus Hermeticum of Hermes Trismegistus appears to have been verified correct, if the flapping in the rigging beneath my crow's nest is anything to go by.

Bated breath Mary.

Reply to
Mike Halmarack

Oh I loke a man with aclassical education!

Just don't worry about it. Go with the flow, as they say nowadays.

Disordered proliferation.

At MY age :-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

The message from snipped-for-privacy@care2.com contains these words:

They are somewhat over-utilized.

Reply to
Guy King

So do I, yes indeed. :-)

You make it sound like such fun!

Mine too.

Reply to
Mike Halmarack

Build a team, distract the buggers.

Reply to
Mike Halmarack

You'll be saying next that you have trouble remembering your mid-life crisis.

Reply to
Mike Halmarack

Yes I agree with those examples of floccinaucinihilipilification myself :)

Reply to
Nick

So have you decided yet whether you're going to use plastic push-fit?

Reply to
Rob Morley

Well done!

How about 110mm push fit, with *PLENTY* of rodding access?

Reply to
Chris Bacon

It's out of copyright now, and can be downloaded from Project Gutenberg

- a google should reveal it.

Owain

Reply to
Owain