Oops - clean charcoal off

Then it would taste of sweet, milky sawdust & wallpaper.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I'll try it on a bacon sarnie. Only the Drambuie....

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

:) Now that you mention it.... I do want to try pyrolysis some time. I guess I did *funny_expresssion*

PS the bleach works perfectly. By the time I went to add washing powder the tray the bowl had welded to was already fully clean.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

.....and the electric or gas bill ?

Reply to
fred

Ameliorated by no heating , lighting or TV etc use for the period. In any case compared to the cost of the journey insignificant,Bank manager was most displeased as a letter from him with some concerns arrived a day after we left. In them days when cashing a cheque at an European bank they marked a little box in the back of the cheque book,I always renewed before one ran out so had 3 of them to use in sequence. Technically it was fraud or something I suppose but what the heck,you only pass through late teenage fun years once. Ironically I took on a Sunday job basically a very posh paper round to clear the over draught and the bank manager was one of the customers and ended up owing me money, when it came to settling up he proffered a cheque,it was hard to keep a straight face when i replied" only with a bankers card". having never actaully met me he only twigged who I was when asking for my name as it was on my account to write it.

G.Harman

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

IIRC household bleach is around ph10, so probably the equivalent cleaning power of washing soda. Actually, the latter didn't work all that well for me as a grill pan cleaner recently, but I had a toddler running around so couldn't use caustic. Wish I knew where to get the gel used by the pro oven cleaning firms

Reply to
stuart noble