Only for the rich tool junkie...

Dave Plowman (News)

He does stock quite a range of Andy Hall type nobby tools!

Icky Thwacket

What's a nobby tool? I'm tempted by the tape measure. The one I've got just isn't powerful enough.

Reply to
Stuart Noble

Fashionable, stylish, aka 'overpriced'

hmmm, think I'll go for the knee pads, mine are obviously not superior enough!

Reply to
Icky Thwacket

His feedback section is overwhelmed with the rave reviews from his satisfied customers. :-)

Reply to
Richard

Just wait for the 99.95% off sale

Reply to
Andy Burns

missed out by getting them so cheap?

Reply to
The Wanderer

In message , "Dave Plowman (News)" wrote

and only £4 postage.

Reply to
Alan

Yes. The after sales service includes a lap dancer when they get blunt.

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur2

I wonder if some sort of money laundering is going on here. The package looks like a really cheap set that you might see in a pound shop.

The transaction looks, on the face of it, a normal e-sale leaving a suitable and correct paper trail... but only the 'players' are up for participation?

Reply to
Ed Sirett

I wrote to Amazon about it. I got a reply saying that they didn't get involved, that if I had a problem with pricing I should take it up with the seller.

Reply to
Bob Eager

I bet they would get involved if the authorities decided this was a matter of 'security'...

Reply to
Ed Sirett