Online upvc conservatory suppliers

Hi group.

I'm looking to buy a upvc conservatory, made to my specs, from my drawings and dims, for me to self build/install. There's some pre-install work to be done such as base, dwarf wall (to the front) and side wall extension to create raised parapet walls, which I will also be doing myself.

I have had a couple of quotes in from online suppliers who have included some CAD drawings with their quotes and the prices are quite different... which has made me a bit nervous about the whole online thing and what quality I'm gonna get without seeing any of the product until it arrives!

Has anyone used a company before and was pleased/horrified with what they got? And how do the prices relate to the quality?

As you all know... recommendation is the best salesman!

Cheers for any advice. deano.

Reply to
deano