Online supplier of self-install glazing and french doors

As subject, all google seems to turn up is safestyle and the like.

I'm not after buying online tbh, I just want and idea of what sizes are available and at what cost

thanks !

San

Reply to
San Connolly

Go to Jewsons and get a catalogue. What's a french door?

Reply to
Chris Bacon

Paul

Reply to
Paul

d'oh!

thanks

Reply to
Séan Connolly

Séan Connolly

Reply to
Chris Bacon

Well according to them its a French Door, but what do I know anyway ;-)

Reply to
Séan Connolly

I blame the Yanks, or something. There's no such thing as a French door - it's just a door! A French window is a *glazed* door also used as a window (usu. "french windows").

Reply to
Chris Bacon

Are you talking uPVC here? Have a look at

for instant online quotes of custom sizes. Have never actually used the company myself, I can buy windows a bit cheaper from an excellent local outfit.

By the way, IME there's no particular reason or benefit to go with 'standard' sizes - eg the company I use routinely produces all windows to order and make them in any size, there is no 'standard'. They are still cheaper than Screwfix's identically-sized off-the-shelf windows.

David

Reply to
Lobster

for definition take your pick: