Online store for cistern parts?

Two parts on my toilets' cistern have broken (the 'rocker arm' inside and the part that the flush handle attaches to).

Which online store usually stocks these parts? I don't have a DIY store near me, hence the query.

Thanks

Reply to
Phil

To be precise, I think it would be easier to buy a new cistern lever assembly if I could find somewhere suitable.

Reply to
Phil

In message , Phil wrote

Screwfix

Go to the opening page and order a catalogue (they usually send it the next day)

(Link is on the right hand side near the bottom of the page)

Is the item you want .....

Reply to
Alan

Thanks, yes - that's the one.