Online Plumbers merchants

As subject really. I'm looking for a slim-line bottle trap for under my bathroom sink. Most traps I have seen have been the standard size which doesn't fit inside the pedestal. Any info greatly appreciated.

Reply to
Howdy

David

Reply to
Lobster

Look at Hepworth HepVo traps, they use a small spigot.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Looks ideal. Anyone know if this comes in an anti-vac version as I think this was my problem with my old sink / trap and the foul smell from time to time.

Reply to
Howdy