Online alternatives to BES, I am looking for the biggest 'meccano' kit of plumbing fittings.

Can anyone recommend any alternatives to BES. Not that I am complaining about them, they are good, but I am looking for any online plumbers merchants that might have a more extensive range of pipe fittings.

I want a more comprehensive meccano set!

Reply to
Peter