One way mirrors again

Oh.

Reply to
Uncle Peter

On Fri, 16 Jan 2015 11:09:57 -0000, OG wrote:=

I once (when breeding Blue Crowned Conures (small parrots)) placed a che= ap (fiver) webcam with 10 IR LEDs (taken from old TV remotes) stuck arou= nd it. It produced a perfectly good BnW image. The focussing wasn't a = problem, because webcams have a decent depth of field.

-- =

The only two animals that can see behind themselves without turning thei= r heads are the rabbit and the parrot.

Reply to
Uncle Peter

I'm seriously tempted to put some on my back window. After all, it would be their misaligned headlights shining back at them. Biter bit!

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

ROTFPMSL!

Iphones can't do f*ck all, they're expensive shiny ornaments.

Reply to
Uncle Peter

what a prick you really are when is the last time you f***ed a woman with your little dick you are a true wanker and will always be a wanker

Reply to
Mick

Uncle Peter