one metre sds drill bits at Aldi

Good man, good man.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

The bits I saw included 16mm, they may have gone wider I can't remember. Are the bits flexible even at these diameters?

Reply to
Stephen

16mm is yup - remember the core size of the drill is smaller than the flute diameter.
Reply to
John Rumm

The walls of my house are about a metre thick. I also have internal walls that thick, which require cable and pipes running through.

I had to core drill over 1.5m to get some ventilation into my cellar. I used 1m drill bits to make the pilot holes!

Recyclist

I never realised that. They look so rigid. This may explain why I completely bodged up drilling through a concrete wall the other day. I've started a new thread "drilling through concrete walls". I hope you and Recylist can help me there. Thanks again.

Reply to
Stephen